Terms of Sales of the Residence “Le Torréen”
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to individual bookings made by the customer for their personal needs.
2. The reservation request implies acceptance of these conditions of sale and full and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
3. The reservation request must be made on behalf of one of the persons staying in “Résidence Le Torréen” (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
4. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate available on the website.
5. The customer declares to have the capacity to contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under curatorship or under guardianship.
6. The agreement of the customer concerning the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate intervenes during the reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
7. Payment made during a reservation whose conditions of sale of the tariff do not allow the modification and cancellation of the reservation, will be called hereinafter the prepayment.
Article 1 : Reservation
1. The reservation is deemed to have been made when the bank details are validated.
2. The client may reserve on the Website, individually, and for his personal needs a limited number of apartments per reservation. For all bookings of more than 2 (two) apartments, “Résidence Le Torréen” reserves the right to apply special pricing conditions and cancellation policies to the corresponding contracts.
3. The customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the reservation request.
4. The client certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted.
5. The booking procedure includes the following steps in particular:
step 1: choice of apartment type and price;
step 2: selection, if necessary, of one or more additional services (valid only on the site);
step 3: verification of the details of the reservation, of its total price, of the applicable conditions of sale and possible adjustment of the choice (room, price, additional service);
step 4: providing the customer’s contact details;
step 5: entering the bank card in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request
step 6: consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the tariff reserved before the validation of the reservation;
step 7: validation of the reservation by the client.
“La Résidence Le Torréen” acknowledges receipt of the client’s reservation by immediately sending an email to the client to the email address he has previously provided summarizing the contract offer, reserved services, prices , the conditions of sale relating to the selected tariff, accepted by the client, the date of reservation made.
Article 2 : Cancellation conditions
1. The customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-20 of the Code of consumption.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation.
3. Non-refundable reservations with prepayment will not be subject to any modification and / or cancellation.
4. In the event of cancellation of a Standard Tariff: the client may request a full refund up to 30 days before his stay, the refund will only be 50% between 29 days and 15 days before his stay, however from 14 days before his arrival, the customer no longer has the possibility of being reimbursed for his stay.
5. When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it, the cancellation of the reservation can be made by simple sending of email to LeTorreen@filitosa.fr
6. In the event of an interruption of the stay (unforeseen departure) the client must pay for the entire stay, no refund will be made.
7. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the apartments are made available from 5 p.m. on the day of arrival and the client must vacate the room before 10 a.m. on the day of the end of the reservation. A later arrival is possible on request.
Article 3 : Rate
1. The prices are indicated in euros. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to VAT (2.10%) will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the invoice date.
2. The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation. To the price mentioned in the reservation will be added, during invoicing, the additional services provided by “Résidence Le Torréen” during the stay and the tourist tax depending on the age and the exact number of people who actually occupy the apartments. .
3. The applicable prices are those in force on the day of booking. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
Article 4 : Payment terms
1. Payment for all services will be made directly upon booking. If desired, according to the Standard rate, the customer can request the reservation by phone or email with an express request to pay only upon arrival.
2. The customer communicates his bank details when booking except conditions or special rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard) by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its validity date and the visual cryptogram. In the case of the customer’s express request at the standard rate not to be debited until the arrival of his stay, the bank details will be kept and will only serve as a guarantee,
3. In the case of a non-refundable online rate, the amount paid in advance is debited at the time of booking.
4. At the time of prepayment, the amount which is debited during the reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, the taxes and any other additional services selected by the customer, except the tourist tax
5. In case of no show (reservation not canceled – client not present), “Résidence Le Torréen” no refund will be possible.
6. The credit card used for prepayment will be requested by reception upon arrival at “Résidence Le Torréen”. It must be in the name of the reservation. Otherwise, it will be necessary to contact “Résidence Le Torréen” in advance, to fill in an authorization form and provide a copy of the bank card and the identity card of the card holder for authorization. If necessary, “Résidence Le Torréen” may ask the customer to pay the reservation on the spot with their own bank card in exchange for which “Résidence Le Torréen” will reimburse the deposit initially paid on the card used to make the reservation.
Article 5 : Guarantee deposit – Guarantee
The customer’s credit / debit card whose contact details were provided when booking can serve as a guarantee up to € 300 intended to cover damage and / or deterioration of the accommodation and furniture and objects furnishing the accommodation caused by the Client as well as the loss of keys or objects.
This guarantee can be used up to one week after the customer’s departure. An invoice with documentary evidence will be sent to the customer upon collection.
Article 6 : Tourist tax
The tourist tax applies per night to anyone over the age of 18. (Under 18: free) 0.99 € / pers / night.
The tourist tax will be payable on the day of entry into the premises and calculated based on the number of people actually present.
Article 7 : End of stay cleaning package
The end of stay cleaning package must be paid in addition to the total rental amount. This package does not prevent the Lessee from making the accommodation in a good state of cleanliness.
Article 8 : Relocation
In the event of force majeure of exceptional events or technical problems in “Résidence Le Torréen” making it impossible for the client to stay, “Résidence Le Torréen” will make every effort to find alternative accommodation, if possible in similar accommodation. category. Any additional cost of the room and the outward journey between the new accommodation and “Résidence Le Torréen” will be taken care of by “Résidence Le Torréen”.
Article 9 : Stay in the Residence “Le Torréen”
1. The customer is asked, upon arrival at “Résidence Le Torréen”, to complete an arrival form. To do this, the customer will be asked to present an identity document to verify his identity. “La Résidence Le Torréen” reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the client does not present an identity document.
2. The client accepts and agrees to use the apartment in a reasonable manner and in accordance with its destination. Also, any behavior contrary to morality and public order will lead the representative of “Résidence Le Torréen” to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or without any refund, if a payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the customer must pay the price of the nights consumed before leaving the establishment.
3. The customer undertakes that the computer resources (WIFI access) made available to him by “Résidence Le Torréen” at the Prehistoric Bar are in no way used for illicit purposes. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the internet service provider, including the rules for using the security means implemented in order to prevent the illicit use of computer resources and s ” refrain from any act affecting the effectiveness of these means.
4. The customer will be held responsible for any damage, any degradation, any act of vandalism which could occur because of the occupation of the premises and / or because of the participants and / or the staff for which he is responsible, both property damage resulting from the use of the Internet such as loss of data, viruses, breakdown of service.
5. Pets are not accepted in “Résidence Le Torréen”.
6. Smoking and vaping are not allowed inside the apartments of “Résidence Le Torréen”. Otherwise, the client is liable to a penalty corresponding to the closure and full cleaning of the room. However, the customer is allowed to smoke on his terrace.
7. The customer will peacefully use the rented accommodation and the furniture and equipment according to the destination given to them by the lease and will answer for degradations and losses which could occur during the duration of the contract in the premises which he has exclusive enjoyment.
8. The Customer will maintain the rented accommodation and return it in good condition to cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the contract. If objects appearing in the inventory are broken or damaged, and the accommodation is returned in a state of extreme dirtiness, the Lessor may claim their replacement value or use the deposit to cover the costs of replacement, repair or cleaning.
9. The Customer must avoid any excessive noise likely to disturb the neighbors, in particular those emitted by radio, television and other devices.
10. The Customer may not exercise any recourse against the Lessor in the event of theft and damage to the rented premises.
11. He will respect the maximum number of people who can enter the premises, in accordance with the description of the rented accommodation (Studios: 2 people maximum, T2: 4 people maximum). This maximum number does not take into account a baby.)
12. The Customer may request that a foldable cot and a high chair be loaned to him. He must return them in perfect condition at the end of the stay. The Customer can in no case complain about the decrease in space in his apartment due to the simple presence of this foldable cot.
Article 10 : Transfer and subletting
This rental contract is concluded intuitu personae for the benefit of the sole lessee identified at the start of the contract.
Any assignment of this lease, any total or partial subletting, any provision – even free – is strictly prohibited. The Lessee may not leave the disposal of the premises, even free of charge and / or by loan, to a person outside his home.
Article 11 : Complaints
Any complaint must be sent to “Résidence Le Torréen” or by registered letter A / R, at the latest 15 days after the departure date, under penalty of foreclosure.
Article 12 : Responsibilities
1. The photographs presented on the site are not contractual. Even if all the best efforts are made so that the photographs, graphic representations and the texts reproduced to illustrate the elements of the residence presented give an overview as exact as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, in particular due to the change of furniture or possible renovations. The customer cannot claim any claim for this fact.
2. “La Résidence Le Torréen” can not be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to the third party, unpredictable and insurmountable, due to the client or its partners , such as the unavailability of the Internet, inability to access the website, outside intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of prepayment not authorized by the bearer’s bank.
Article 13 : Respect for private life and protection of personal data
1. “La Résidence Le Torréen” implements personal data processing, for which it is responsible.
2. As part of this processing, “Résidence Le Torréen” collects information concerning the identity of the customer, his email and / or postal address, his telephone number, the credit card information necessary for the payment of the room and other information related to specific customer requirements.
3. The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk.
4. Any service will be subject to a registration accessible by the customer on request at the following address: LeTorreen@filitosa.fr
5. In accordance with Law 78-17 “Information Technology and Liberties” of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on May 25, 2018, the customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to the personal data processed concerning them.
6. The customer can also refuse the processing, request a limitation thereof or request the deletion (within the limits of the legal retention periods) of the personal data.
7. This right can be exercised on simple written request to LeTorreen@filitosa.fr, which will respond to requests made.
8. The purpose of processing the personal data collected corresponds to the obligations relating to the services provided (customer management, commercial prospecting, production of statistics)
9. Certain personal data may be collected for services provided by providers of “Résidence Le Torréen” for the purpose of booking or performing the booking contract, managing quality control, complaints (Medialog, Experience, ..…)
10. Credit card data is only kept by “Résidence Le Torréen” up to 7 days following the departure of the client from the residence.
Article 14 : Applicable law – Language
These general conditions of sale are governed by French law.
The authentic language is French. If the general conditions of sale were to be the subject of a translation into a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any other translation in the event of dispute, litigation, difficulty of interpretation or execution of these conditions and more general concerning the relations existing between the parties
Article 15 : Evolution / modification of the general conditions of sale by Internet
These General Terms and Conditions of Internet Sales may be modified and / or supplemented at any time. As soon as it is posted on the internet, the new version of the General Conditions of Internet Sales will automatically apply to all customers.